Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down exactly what time it is whenever you eat. This will help you determine precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After several days you’ll observe that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will also make it easier to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is essential because those are times that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
What type of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This can show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco salad recipe. You can have taco salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taco Salad:
- Take 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Use 1 packages of Taco seasonings.
- You need 2/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 head of Lettuce.
- Take 1 of Various other veggies (tomatoes, onions, carrots, peppers, etc.).
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of French dressing.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Russian dressing.
- Use 1 box of Ranch Doritos.
- Provide 1 box of Taco flavored Doritos.
Steps to make Taco Salad:
- Brown the meat in frying pan.
- Drain the grease.
- Add taco seasoning mix with water.
- Bring mixture to boiling then let simmer.
- While meat is simmering, cut up vegetables and mix into a large bowl. Use whatever veggies you have in the fridge!.
- Take a couple handfuls of both ranch and taco Doritos and crunch them up in a bag and add to veggie bowl.
- Add one cup of shredded cheddar to mixture.
- Pour French and Russian dressing into bowl and mix well. You can use more or less dressing depending on how much you think you would like.
If you find this Taco Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.