Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchiladas recipe. To cook beef enchiladas you need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef enchiladas:
- Prepare of For sauce.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 3 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground chilli powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use Pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- Use 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of For enchiladas.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin oil.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 450 g of mince.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Sweetcorn.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- Use 8 of wholemeal tortillias.
- Provide of Grated cheese to top.
Steps to make Beef enchiladas:
- This sauce comes together quickly once you get started, so measure the dry ingredients (the flour, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, salt and optional cinnamon) into a small bowl and place it near the stove. Place the tomato paste and broth near the stove as well..
- In a medium-sized pot over medium heat, warm the oil until it’s it’s hot enough that a light sprinkle of the flour/spice mixture sizzles on contact..
- Once it’s ready, pour in the flour and spice mixture. While whisking constantly, cook until fragrant and slightly deepened in color, about 1 minute. Whisk the tomato paste into the mixture, then slowly pour in the broth while whisking constantly to remove any lumps. Electronic whisker works very well here..
- Keep on heat and continue to stir for 5 or so minutes. Sauce should become nice and thick. Remove from heat, then whisk in the vinegar and season to taste with a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper. Add more salt, if necessary..
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add beef and cook until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat..
- Return beef mixture to pan over medium heat. Add chilli powder and cumin and season with salt and pepper, then stir in enchilada sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens slightly, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in corn and black beans..
- Add a large scoop of meat mixture onto each tortilla and roll up. Place rolled up tortillas side by side in a 23 x 33cm baking dish and top with cheeses then bake in the evening for 15 or so minutes..
- And viola! Even had 2 leftover.
If you find this Beef enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.