Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best L&T's Meatball Subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L&T's Meatball Subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Reality Regarding Superfoods.
You are what you eat. This really is so correct. For instance, meats like chicken include amino acids which are vital as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Ingesting the right meals is consequently crucial. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and so superfoods are becoming a part of many individuals’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? We can really say that some foods add to our health and others do not. Bad foods have empty calories that will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy as well as antioxidants to help you reduce health issues and disease. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound called lycopene. An additional superfood is spinach that is full of iron as well as one of the B vitamins known as folate. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away blindness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to l&t's meatball subs recipe. To make l&t's meatball subs you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare L&T's Meatball Subs:
- Provide 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 1/3 lb of Italian Sausage.
- Take 1/4 large of Onion.
- Get 2/3 cup of Garlic Bread Crumbs.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Provide 2 can of 8 oz. Hunt's Garlic Oregano Basil Sauce.
- You need 3 dash of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 3 dash of Oregano.
- Take 3 dash of Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use 1 of Kraft Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 of French Bread.
Steps to make L&T's Meatball Subs:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Combine ground beef, sausage, bread crumbs, onion & egg..
- Roll into small meatballs, place on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes (or until centers are done)..
- Remove from oven, place meatballs in a pot, add sauce and spices. Cook for 5-8 minutes..
- Pour meatballs and sauce into French Bread. Top with cheeses, serve and enjoy!.
If you find this L&T's Meatball Subs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.