Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best sweet sticky chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sweet sticky chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write every little thing down but no excess weight drop off of you? You can monitor your food the correct way or the incorrect way. There is far more to food journaling than composing a listing of what you eat during the day. Other varieties of important information will need to be written down also. Here are a number of the hints that can help you become far more successful at food tracking.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This can show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet sticky chicken recipe. You can cook sweet sticky chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare sweet sticky chicken:
- Use of main dish.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of garlic clove.
- Provide 2 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 of packet of soup preferrrably brown onion/french onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 kg of chicken breasts skinless.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken spice or seasoning of your choice.
- Take 1 cup of apricot jam.
- Get 1 cup of mayonaise.
- Get of serving suggestion.
- Provide 2 cup of brown basmati rice as a healthier option , or plain white basmati rice.
- Get of side dish (optional).
- You need 2 cup of frozen mixed vegetables. This is optional the dish is already very rich but as an optional extra it tastes amazing and go together well.
Instructions to make sweet sticky chicken:
- preheat oven to 180°c.
- cut the chicken breasts into small – medium chunks not too big not too small..
- heat stove to medium heat.
- brown the onions in 2 tablespoon of olive oil..
- add the chicken chunks to the golden brown onions , along with your seasoning of choice and a pinch of salt. Please keep in mind the soup is already fairly salty so use salt sparingly.
- while the chicken is simmering, mix the packet soup in a small bowl with the water.
- in a separate bowl mix the apricot jam and mayonaise , making sure to mix the apricot jam as smooth as possible. Add the soup mixture.
- check to see if the chicken is light brown and cooked through. Add the sauce mixture to the chicken and stir. leave for 5 minutes on medium – low heat.
- remove from pot into an oven dish or pyrex, pop it in the oven for 30 – 45 minutes checking regularly.
- boil water in a pot with a tsp of salt , bring to boil , add the rice , rice is done when you get a soft fluffy texture , drain the rice in a strainer , rinse it thouroughly and leave to drain.
- you will see the sauce from the dish in the oven change to a thick light golden colour and should be ready to eat. Serve on the brown rice and enjoy. This is a cheap, very tasty dish and I have found everyone ive made it for has loved it thouroughly as it is rich in taste. Enjoy.
If you find this sweet sticky chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.