Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Giouvetsi with Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Giouvetsi with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Giouvetsi with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to giouvetsi with chicken recipe. You can have giouvetsi with chicken using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Giouvetsi with Chicken:
- Take 500 g of orzo.
- Prepare 600 g of chicken breast fillet.
- Take 60 ml of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of leek.
- Get 1 of garlic clove.
- Use 1/2 of bell pepper.
- Take 50 ml of red wine.
- Use 500 g of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 of lt warm water.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of grated cheese (for serving).
Steps to make Giouvetsi with Chicken:
- In a deep pot, add the olive oil and sauté the chicken for approximately 8 minutes..
- Continue by adding the grated onion, leek, pepper and garlic, and sauté them for another 4 minutes..
- Add the tomato paste at the base of the pot and mix it for 1 minute to help remove its bitterness..
- Add the wine and stir occasionally until it gets evaporated..
- Finally, add the tomato sauce, warm water, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Stir and let them simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the orzo and stir occasionally for 2 minutes..
- Pour the mixture in an ovenproof dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC (350ºF) for 20 minutes..
- Let it cool for 20 minutes before you serve and sprinkle each serving with grated cheese..
If you find this Giouvetsi with Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.