Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as possible get when you note down the things you eat. You have to do more than simply write down “salad” into your food record. You must list each of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You need to include the amount of the food you take in. “Cereal” is just not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of a thing you take in, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What kind of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg burger recipe. To make veg burger you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg burger:
- Provide 3 of Burger bun.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped vegetables ( capsicum,some french beans, shredded carrot).
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 4 of Cheese slices.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion and tomato rings.
- Get 2 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Get 5 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of All-purpose Flour.
Steps to make Veg burger:
- For patty- take pan add butter and saute all vegeyables except potaoes..
- Then add all dry masale & herbs. Switch off flame and add mashed potatoes. Mix it well. Add bread crub to bind the mixture.
- Cool the mixture for 10 min. Then make round shape patty or tikki of it..
- Make slurry of maida, cornflour & salt. Take veg patty,dip it in slurry the coat in Bread crumb. Lastly deep fry all veg patty..
- Mix mayonise red chilli and tomato sauce to make dip or sauce..
- Cut burger bun in centre. Then spread butter on both parts of bun and fry it on tawa. Then spread mayyo sauce on both parts of bun..
- Put veg patty on one side. you can use lettuse leaves also. Then keeo Cheese slice and then tomato onion rings. Cover it with another half part. Serve with french fries.
If you find this Veg burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.