Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shank beef soup – tongseng sengkel sapi recipe. To make shank beef soup – tongseng sengkel sapi you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi:
- Get 600 gram of beef shank.
- Provide 1.5 litres of water.
- You need of Paste Spice (using blender to make a paste).
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 5 of shallots.
- Provide 3 cm of fresh tumeric.
- Provide 5 pcs of red big chillies.
- You need 2 pcs of candlenuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of corriander seeds.
- Prepare of Other spices:.
- Get 3 cm of galangal, smashed.
- Take 1 pcs of lemongrass, smashed.
- Provide 3 pcs of indonesian bay leaves.
- Get 6 pcs of lime leaves.
- Take of Other:.
- You need 50 gr of palm sugar/gula jawa.
- Use 3 tbsp of indonesian dark soya sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of coconut milk (I don’t use it this time).
- Prepare 1/2 of big cabbage, cut.
- Prepare 2 of big ripe tomatoes.
- Get of Salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, mushroom seasoning powder.
- Get of Spring onions and fried shallots for garnish.
Instructions to make Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi:
- Cut the beef shank into bite size, cook in pressure cooker for 30 minutes until tender. Set aside..
- Spice paste: combine garlic, shallot, red big chillies, candlenuts, coriander seeds and tumeric in your blender..
- Heat some oil in a small pan, stir fry the spice paste until fragrant, add lemongrass, galangal, bay leaves, lime leaves and stir fry until the leaves turn colour..
- Add in the cooked beef shank and continue to stir fry for a few minutes..
- Returned all the stir fry meat and spices back to the beef broth in the pressure cooker. Add salt, pepper, palm sugar (in the photo), indonesian soya sauce and mushroom seasoning powder to taste.
- Add in the shredded cabbage and tomatoes and cook until the cabbage is soft.
- Ready to serve with warm white rice. Garnish with some spring onion and fried shallots.
If you find this Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.