Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Vegetable restaurant style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetable restaurant style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down precisely what time it is while you eat. This will allow you to figure out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll observe, for example, that though you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You may also be able to recognize when you are eating in order to have something to do. This is important simply because, once they are identified, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Record your feelings when you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable restaurant style recipe. To cook mixed vegetable restaurant style you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Vegetable restaurant style:
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of potato.
- Provide 1 cup of paneer.
- Use 1 cup of cabbage.
- Provide 1/2 cup of french beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- Provide 1/2 cup of carrots.
- Get 1/2 cup of peas.
- Use 1 of medium sized onion (finely diced).
- Prepare 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil for fry.
- Take 11/2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder(Kashmiri powder can also be used).
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Use as needed of Cumin seed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dry fenugreek (Kasuri methi).
- Prepare Handful of Chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Mixed Vegetable restaurant style:
- First of all, cut all the veggies and paneer into your desired shape. Make tomato purée in a blender..
- Now in pan or wok pour the oil and fry all the veggies light golden one by one except peas and capsicum. Shallow fry to the cabbage, all on low medium heat..
- Then in a pan or wok pour your butter add cumin seeds sauté for seconds then add the chopped onion fry till light golden then add ginger garlic paste. sauté for 1 min or till the raw smell of ginger garlic paste go..
- Furthermore, add tomato purée and mix it well cover and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame, then add all the spice powder (coriander, cumin, black pepper, red chili, turmeric powder) to the mixture and salt to taste. Mix and cook for another 10 minutes or till the oil separates, then add cabbage and peas to the masala sauté..
- Now add all the veggies except cauliflower, paneer, and capsicum. Mix well and add 1/2 cup water cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- Furthermore add capsicum, cauliflower, and paneer to it cook and cover for another 5 minutes then add Kasuri methi,garam masala powder, and chopped coriander leaves give a stir, and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Finally mixed veg is ready to serve hot, I have served it with paratha and some salad chunks, enjoy the simple yet delicious meal..
If you find this Mixed Vegetable restaurant style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.