Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chilli, Prawn & Vegetable Stir-fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli, Prawn & Vegetable Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli, Prawn & Vegetable Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t losing weight? You can monitor your foods the right way or the wrong way. There is much more to food journaling than composing an index of what you eat during the day. You need to record other vital pieces of information too. Here are a number of the suggestions that can enable you to become a lot more successful at food tracking.
What kind of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli, prawn & vegetable stir-fry recipe. To make chilli, prawn & vegetable stir-fry you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli, Prawn & Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Take 50 g of French beans.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Use 1 of banana shallot, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Use 1 of red pepper, deseeded and in 2 cm slices.
- Take 1 of hot red chilli, thinly sliced. I leave the seeds in but that’s optional.
- Take 50 g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 200 g of broccoli florets, sliced lengthways.
- Provide 6 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 60 g of water chestnuts, sliced.
- You need 75 g of sweet corn (tinned).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mirin (optional).
- Take 150 g of cooked King prawns.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce (I use Pearl River Bridge dark).
- You need 1 (120 g) of oyster and spring onion stirfry sauce.
- Get 300 g of ready-to-wok noodles.
Instructions to make Chilli, Prawn & Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Boil the beans in salted water for 5 minutes, drain, cut into 2 cm pieces and set aside for Step 3 below..
- Heat the oil in a wok and gently fry the shallot for 1 minute, only stirring to avoid sticking. Add the garlic, pepper, chili and mushrooms and cook for a further 3 minutes or until the ingredients are softened but not burnt, stirring gently but frequently..
- Increase the heat, add the rest of the vegetables including the beans and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until al dente..
- Add the Mirin, prawns, soy sauce, stirfry sauce, stir thoroughly then immediately add the noodles..
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, turning and tossing frequently. Quickly season to taste and serve onto warm dishes..
If you find this Chilli, Prawn & Vegetable Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.