Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Vegetable In Cheesy Garlic Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Vegetable In Cheesy Garlic Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write each and every thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? There is a proper way and a completely wrong way to observe your food. There is much more to food journaling than creating a list of what you eat during the day. You have to record other crucial pieces of information too. Here are some points that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
What type of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to explain to you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked vegetable in cheesy garlic sauce recipe. To make baked vegetable in cheesy garlic sauce you need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Vegetable In Cheesy Garlic Sauce:
- You need of For the White Sauce:.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of plain maida.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Get 2 tsp of red Chilli flakes.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Vegetables as per our choice:.
- You need as required of French beans.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Use as required of Green peas.
- Provide As required of Sweet corn.
- You need 1 of Broccoli.
- Get 1 of Cauliflower.
- You need of For assembling:.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare as needed of Cheese.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Baked Vegetable In Cheesy Garlic Sauce:
- Boil water in a big pan, add all chopped vegetables and cook it partly..
- To prepare white sauce: Heat the butter in a pan, add maida and stir continuously on slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Now add the milk, mix well and cook it on slow flame until it becomes thick, while stir continuously..
- Add red Chilli flakes and salt to taste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute. White sauce is ready..
- For assembling: In a pan heat the butter, add chopped onions and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add prepared white sauce, salt, pepper powder, cheese and partly cooked vegetables. Mix it well and cook for 2 minutes..
- Transfer the mixture into a baking dish, sprinkle the cheese and bake it in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes..
- Baked Vegetable in Cheesy Garlic Sauce is now ready to serve..
If you find this Baked Vegetable In Cheesy Garlic Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.