Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chinese restaurant style spicy veg manchow soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese restaurant style spicy veg manchow soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese restaurant style spicy veg manchow soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You are what you eat. That is so true. If you consume some chicken that poultry is going to be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to fix cells and create muscle. So be aware with the meals you devour as it could really create a difference. Food advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and so superfoods have become part of lots of people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can in truth say that a number of foods help to increase our health and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system while bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class fare.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound known as lycopene. Spinach can also be an additional good food as it contains lots of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away sightlessness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to begin introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese restaurant style spicy veg manchow soup recipe. You can cook chinese restaurant style spicy veg manchow soup using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese restaurant style spicy veg manchow soup:
- You need 1 bowl of grated cabbage.
- Provide 1 bowl of grated carrot.
- Get 1 bowl of grated capsicum.
- Provide 1 bowl of grated spring onion.
- Provide 1 bowl of French Beans.
- Get 1/2 bowl of baby corn.
- Get 1/2 bowl of broccoli.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grated garlic cloves.
- Provide 4-5 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare as needed of white chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Chinese restaurant style spicy veg manchow soup:
- Firstly take all the above ingredients together, take all the veggies clean n wash and chopped and grate finely, heat the khadai..
- Pour oil add chopped garlic, ginger, green chilli, spring onion, saute for a minute.
- Add all the chopped veggies, take a 2 tbsp if corn flour add little water in corn flour and make a paste,.
- And keep a side, now add all the above sauces and black pepper, white pepper, vinegar mix it,.
- All the veggies and sauces mix it well veggies become soft, add salt, and coriander leaves add corn flour paste and mix it..
- Add water as per thickness you want Cook another 5 to 10 minutes it will start thickening add add chopped spring onion and mix it cook again for a minute..
- Now soup is ready serve hot with crispy dry fried noodles now our delicious healthy neutricious and tasty spicy Chinese restaurant style spicy veg manchou soup is ready to o eat, if you like my recipes Please share and comments..
If you find this Chinese restaurant style spicy veg manchow soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.