Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Pulao – quick & easy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Pulao – quick & easy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Pulao – quick & easy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you’re eating stuff. This will help you determine just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you could notice that, even though you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you are eating because you’re bored. This is essential because all those are situations that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your feelings when you eat. This will show you if you use meals to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable pulao – quick & easy recipe. You can have vegetable pulao – quick & easy using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Pulao – quick & easy:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Sona Masoori rice.
- Get 3 of Vertically slit green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped medium sized tomato.
- Use 1/4 cup of Fresh green peas.
- Use 1 of Finely chopped medium sized onion.
- Prepare of as required Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick (broken to small pieces).
- Get 1 of Star anise.
- Use 4 of Cloves.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 3 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of As per taste Salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of Water – approximately.
- Get 1/4 cup of each Roughly diced veggies of your choice.
- Provide of As required Carrot, French beans, cauliflower, potatoes, ivy gourd.
Instructions to make Vegetable Pulao – quick & easy:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker under medium flame & add all the whole spices. Saute for few seconds. Add the onions & fry till it is translucent. Add the green chillies followed by tomatoes & saute for 2 min..
- Add the diced veggies and fry for a minute. Meanwhile wash the rice thrice in clean water and keep it ready. Now add the rice and give a thorough mix. Add salt, turmeric powder & water. Close the lid and cook till 1 whistle. Simmer the flame to the lowest & cook for another 5 min and switch off the flame..
- When the pressure goes down open the lid and mix the pulao gently. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves & serve the pulao hot..
If you find this Vegetable Pulao – quick & easy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.