Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Caramelized apple and strawberry jam french toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramelized apple and strawberry jam french toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramelized apple and strawberry jam french toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a proper way and a completely wrong way to track your food. A food record is a lot more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. Other sorts of important information will certainly need to be written down also. Here are some of the hints that can help you become a lot more successful at food tracking.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This could show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramelized apple and strawberry jam french toast recipe. To cook caramelized apple and strawberry jam french toast you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramelized apple and strawberry jam french toast:
- Prepare 4 slices of white bread.
- You need 2 of large apple.
- Take 2 of tblspn brown sugar.
- Take 1 of tablspn strawberry jam.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 of tspn vanilla essence.
- Provide 2 of tblspn fresh milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of tblspn butter for frying.
- Prepare 1 of tblsn sunflower oil.
Instructions to make Caramelized apple and strawberry jam french toast:
- Wash the apples and pat dry them. Cut into half length wise, use a spoon to remove the seeds. Thinly slice them width wise..
- Heat a pan and add butter to it. When it starts to melt add brown sugar then combine the two. Add the apples and fry them until they are caramelized and soft. Remove set aside..
- In a bowl mix eggs, vanilla, salt. Whisk well until combined..
- Take 2 slices,spread jam on one of the slices, and nicely place the caramelized apples on the other slice. Combine the 2 to make a sandwich.repeat with the other slices.
- Heat the pan and add oil. Dip both sides of the sandwiches in the egg mixture, and fry each side until golden brown.
- Set aside to serve.
If you find this Caramelized apple and strawberry jam french toast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.