Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mixed Veg Pulao recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Veg Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Veg Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you’ve been writing every thing down and still aren’t reducing your weight? There is a right way and a wrong way to observe your food. A food log is a lot more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. Other varieties of important information are going to need to be written down as well. Here are some hints that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This can show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg pulao recipe. You can have mixed veg pulao using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Veg Pulao:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of basmati rice cooked.
- Provide 2 cup of chopped vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage, carrot, French beans, potato, green peas).
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger.
- Use 8 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take of To garnish.
- Use 6-7 of fried cashews.
- You need 3 tsp of Green coriander leaves.
- Take as needed of Fried home-made cheese.
- Use 1 bowl of curd.
- Use handful of Aloo bhujia.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Whole Spices.
- Take 2 of green cardamom.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 3 of cloves.
- Take 5 of black peppercorn.
- Use 1 of mace.
Instructions to make Mixed Veg Pulao:
- Arrange the ingredients..
- Heat oil on a kadhai. Add cumin seeds and whole spices. Saute on low flame till aroma could come..
- Add chopped onion and green chili and saute till translucent..
- Crush the ginger, garlic with a pestle and add to kadhai..
- Mix and saute with onion..
- Add the chopped veggies(except cabbage), mix and cook till half done..
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cabbage and cook till tomatoes, softened..
- Add chili powder and curry powder and mix well..
- Add the cooked basmati rice and mix well carefully. Add the required amount of salt also..
- Cover and cook for five minutes. Serve by garnish with fried homemade cheese and green coriander with curd and Aloo bhujia. Thanks.
If you find this Mixed Veg Pulao recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.