Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Kolhapuri | vegetable Kolhapuri restaurant style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
vegetable Kolhapuri restaurant style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t losing weight? You can track your food the correct way or the incorrect way. A food journal isn’t just a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You must write down other important pieces of information as well. Here are a number of hints that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
What sort of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you to show you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg kolhapuri | vegetable kolhapuri restaurant style recipe. You can cook veg kolhapuri Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Kolhapuri | vegetable Kolhapuri restaurant style:
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 of Potato medium size (diced).
- You need 1/2 cup of Cauliflower.
- Provide 1/2 cup of French Beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of Capsicum (diced).
- Get 1/2 cup of Carrot (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- Provide 4 of Onion medium size (sliced).
- Use 1inch of Ginger (chopped).
- Prepare 6-7 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 6-7 of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 4 of Tomato medium sized (diced).
- Use 4-5 of Kashmiri red chilli (soaked).
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 2 of Bay leaf.
- You need 3-4 of Green cardamom.
- Use 1 tsp of Black pepper corns.
- You need 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 250 gram of Paneer.
- Use 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Get as required of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh coriander.
Steps to make Veg Kolhapuri | vegetable Kolhapuri restaurant style:
- Heat oil in a pan add potatoes and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Add remaining veggies and saute them on high flame for 5 mins, keep.the veggies aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add onions and stirr fry them until they are soft.
- Now add tomatoes and cook them until they are soft and mushy, now add cashew nuts and cook for 2 mins.
- Cool down the mixture completely and grind the mixture to form a well puree.
- Now add soaked dried chillies ginger garlic and grind them to a smooth paste (adjust the consistency by adding water).
- Take a deep pan / woak add oil and butter add the whole spices and saute them for a minute.
- Add the red chilli garlic paste and saute them until oil is released, now add the freshly prepared pureed gravy and cook for 6-7 mins.
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric and Coriander powder saute well.
- Now add the fried veggies and paneer and stirr cook until the masala is evenly coated.
- Now add salt stirr and add some water to adjust the consistency and cook for about 10 mins.
- Now add garam masala and kasuri methi cook further 2-3 mins, finish it with some freshly chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice..
- Mix well and serve hot with roti, paratha or naan.. enjoy.
If you find this Veg Kolhapuri | vegetable Kolhapuri restaurant style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.