Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your nutrition for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You need to be very specific while you write down the things that you are eating. It is not adequate to list “salad” in your food journal. You should record each of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You also need to record the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is not good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. It is very important to keep in mind that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your feelings when you eat. This could show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg biryani recipe. To make veg biryani you only need 33 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Biryani:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of clarified butter (ghee).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of saffron strings (15-20).
- Take 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped mint leaves.
- Get 7-8 of cashews.
- Provide 2 tbsp of melted clarified butter (ghee).
- Prepare as per need of Curd to serve.
- Prepare of For veggies mixture.
- Use 5 of big onions.
- Take 2 of small tomatoes.
- You need 1 of medium potato.
- Get 1 of small cauliflower.
- Use Handful of French beans (optional).
- Get 1 of big carrot.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum.
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of biryani masala.
- Use 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare of For rice.
- Provide 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Use 2 of green cardamom.
- You need 2 of small pc cinnamon.
- Use 1 of big bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of clarified butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of salt or as require.
Instructions to make Veg Biryani:
- Thinly slice 4 onions out of 5, and saute on medium to low heat with 3-4drops of oil, for 10-15min until light brown n crispy..
- Chopped 1 onion and all vegetables, carrot, potato, cauliflower, french beans, capsicum, tomato same sized. Add green peas, turmeric powder, chili powder, biryani masala, oil and curd. Mix well and keep aside for 30min..
- Wash n soak rice for at least 15min or 25min. Boil enugh water with salt, tbsp of clarified butter bay leaf, cinnamon n cardamom. Add rice n boil for 4-5 min. Remove from water n keep aside..
- Cut cashews into half and roast in clarified butter. Soak saffron in warm milk for 3-4 min n mix well. Keep all prepared ingredients together. (Mix marinated veggies, saffron milk, coconut milk, birasto, oil n clarified butter) (I used coconut milk n coconut cream, mean coconut thick milk).
- Now, heat pan n add oil n clarified butter, add marinated veggies and salt, cover n cook for 4-5min. Then add 1/4cup coconut milk and 2tbsp of birasto. Mix well n cook for more 7-8min. Then transfer half of veggies in another bowl..
- Now add more then half of cooked rice and cover the veggies, add half of birasto(roasted onion), sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves, 2-3tsp of saffron milk and 2tbsp of coconut cream. Now add remaining veggies mixture and add remaining cooked rice..
- Again on top, add cooked onion(birasto), chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves, 2-3tbsp of saffron milk, 2-3tbsp of coconut cream and melted clarified butter (ghee). Coven and cook on very low heat for 5min. Add roasted cashews and put tawa on bottom, and simmer for more 10min on low heat..
- Uncover the biryani, transfer some in a nice plate n serve hot with curd or lassi. Enjoy the most flavorful dish from the menu..
- NOTE – I kept 1cup of coconut milk into fridge for an hour, then slowly separated thick form from top and keep it both separate. So we can use watery part for cooking and thick part for flavor into rice and moisture..
If you find this Veg Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.