Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kerala stlye veg Kurma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala stlye veg Kurma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala stlye veg Kurma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Facts On Superfoods.
What you devour, is who you happen to be. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. As an example, meats such as fowl contain amino acids that happen to be important as they could help to repair muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you have a meal appropriately. Folks nowadays are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to boost your wellbeing and provide you with a lot of necessary nutrients. So what typifies being superfood. Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the great as well as the bad. Putting on body weight is only one of the issues with consuming the wrong fare and, versus this, the proper food may give you wellness in addition to keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class meals.
Some other good quality superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they have something called Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. As mentioned, nutrients are significant plus a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Spinach might assist you during your later years due to lutein in it which could help avert you from going blind.
It now appears to be a good time to start eating some superfoods to get the healthy positives of all of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala stlye veg kurma recipe. You can have kerala stlye veg kurma using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala stlye veg Kurma:
- Provide of For coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 of of a coconut fresh, chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of For the coconut cashew paste.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped coconut.
- Provide 7-8 of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds/ saunf.
- Use 2 of green cardamom.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Take of For the Veg Kurma.
- Provide 1 of small potato, cut into cubes.
- Use 1 of small carrot, cut into small pieces.
- Take 8-10 of french beans, cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of cauliflower, cut into small florets.
- Provide 1/4 cup of green peas, shelled.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Take 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of chopped coriander.
Instructions to make Kerala stlye veg Kurma:
- To make the vegetable kurma we will first make the coconut milk. Put the chopped coconut in a grinder jar. Add 1/2 cup of warm water. Grind till very fine..
- Take a muslin cloth and remove the ground coconut in that muslin cloth. carefully squeeze out all the milk from the ground coconut. Coconut milk is ready..
- To make the coconut cashew paste. Grind coconut, cashews, fennel seeds, cardamom and curd to a fine paste. keep aside..
- Boil water in a pot, add potatoes and boil for 4 minutes. After that add all other vegetables and boil for 4-5 minutes more. Do not overboil. Remove vegetables from hot water keep aside..
- Heat, oil and ghee in a pan. Add cinnamon and cloves. Add curry leaves, chopped onion and green chilies. mix. Add ginger garlic paste. saute till onions turn golden..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till oil separates. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder. cook the masalas for 30 seconds..
- Add the boiled vegetables and coat nicely with the masalas. cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the cashew coconut paste and coconut milk. Mix well..
- Add 1/4 cup of water and mix gently. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes till everything comes together. Add chopped coriander and mix..
- Flavorful and luscious veg kurma is ready. Enjoy it hot with puris, plain dosas or appam..
If you find this Kerala stlye veg Kurma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.