Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg dum biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg dum biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg dum biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as precise as you can get whenever you write down the things you eat. You should do more than simply write down “salad” into your food record. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should also write down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” won’t be adequate but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you eat so it is vital that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your spirits when you eat. This could show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg dum biryani recipe. You can have veg dum biryani using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg dum biryani:
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Take 1 of small cauliflower.
- You need 15-16 of French beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh green peas.
- Get 1 cup of curd.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of shahi jeera/cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coarinder powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of javitri.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of elaichi/Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of mint leaves.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fried onion for biryani.
Steps to make Veg dum biryani:
- Firstly, in a large vessel boil 8 cups water along with 2 bay leaf, 1 inch cinnamon stick, ½ tsp cloves, 1 star anise, ½ tsp pepper, 2 tsp oil and 1 tsp salt..
- Now add 1½ basmati rice, soaked for 20 minutes. stir well..
- Further boil for 10 minutes or till the rice is almost cooked. (do not cook the rice completely, as it will get cooked in dum while preparing biryani).
- Drain off the water and rinse with cold water to stop cooking process. keep aside..
- And for (biryani gravy).
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp ghee..
- Further add 1 bay leaf, 2 inch cinnamon stick, ½ tsp cloves, 4 cardamom, 1 tsp shahi jeera. saute till the spices turn aromatic..
- Add in 1 finely chopped onions and saute well..
- Also add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and saute..
- Furthermore add 2 cups mixed vegetables (carrot, gobhi, peas, beans) and saute for 2 minutes.
- Additionally add 1 cup curd, 1 tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp turmeric, 2 tsp biryani masala powder, 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp coriander-mint paste..
- Saute on low flame else curd might curdle.further add 1 cup water. cover and cook for 15 minutes..
- Finally biryani gravy is ready..
If you find this Veg dum biryani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.