Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mix Vegetable Restaurant Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix Vegetable Restaurant Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Vegetable Restaurant Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
You’re what you eat. Quite accurately, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscular tissues. Eating the correct meals is therefore imperative. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing as well as the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? In easy language, some food is high-quality for us and some not so good. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system where bad foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional varieties of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Malnourishment is the ultimate outcome of your body not getting the best form of nourishment. You need protein to create and mend cells, carbohydrates to deliver your body energy and fats to keep your body running right. Obviously, to include to all this you cannot survive without water. There are also additional nutrients, for example vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two forms of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the effects in the bad one. Superfoods are rich in many of these nutrients and one such food is salmon for its protein content together with the fatty acid, Omega-3. Omega-3 could also help your brain by protecting it from diseases you always get from aging. Many superfoods have Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and various kinds of fish.
It now appears to be a great time to start ingesting some superfoods to have the healthy positives of all the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetable restaurant style recipe. To make mix vegetable restaurant style you need 22 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix Vegetable Restaurant Style:
- Prepare 500 gms of Gobhi.
- Provide 1 of Aloo (Non-Boiled).
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes.
- Use 4 of Onions.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Jeera.
- Take 8-10 of Kaju Pieces.
- You need 1 Pinch of Hing.
- Prepare 10-20 gms of Butter.
- Use 1 Big Spoon of Oil.
- Use as required of Paneer.
- Prepare as required of Matar.
- Prepare as required of French Beans.
- Get For of Spices:.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Dhaniya Powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of Haldi Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Roasted Kasuri Methi.
Steps to make Mix Vegetable Restaurant Style:
- Wash All Vegetables properly, then chop Gobhi, Aloo, Carrot, Capsicum in medium size pieces..
- Now chop 2 Onions in slices..
- Chop Other 2 Onions, Tomatoes, & Green Chillies Roughly..
- Now take a kadhai, add 1/2 Big Spoon Oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- When oil gets heated up, add chopped Gobhi, Aloo & Carrot pieces in it & cook them for 5-6 minutes till they become soft..
- Don’t add capsicum pieces & onion slices in it at this time because they become soft quickly..
- Now after 5-6 minutes, when they become soft, take them out in a bowl or plate & add chopped capsicum & onion slices in it & cook them for 3-4 minutes til they become soft..
- After 3-4 minutes, when they become soft, turn off the flame & take them out in the same bowl in which Gobhi, aloo & carrot are kept..
- Now take another kadhai, add 1/2 Big Spoon Oil in it..
- When oil gets heated up, add 1 Teaspoon Jeera, 1 Pinch Hing in it & let them sizzle..
- When they start sizzling, add roughly chopped green chillies & onions in it & cook them till they become translucent/ soft..
- After 2-3 minutes, when they become soft, add Kaju pieces, roughly chopped tomatoes with 1 Teaspoon Salt so that they start mashing up in a mixture..
- After 4-5 minutes, when they become soft & turn into a mashed up mixture, turn off the flame, take out mixture in a bowl & let it cool down before grinding..
- After some time, when mixture cools down properly, grind it finely into paste or gravy..
- Now take same kadhai, add 20 gms Butter in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- When butter gets heated up, add spices mix in it & roast them for 1 minute..
- After 1 minute, add finely grinded mixture paste in it & mix them properly..
- When gravy starts boiling, add cooked vegetables in it & mix them properly..
- In the end add 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala & 1 Teaspoon Roasted Kasuri Methi in it & mix them properly..
- Your Mix Vegetable restaurant style is ready to be served..
If you find this Mix Vegetable Restaurant Style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.