Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you write every little thing down but no weight drop off of you? There is a great way and a idle method to track the food you eat. A food journal is a lot more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. Other kinds of important information will certainly need to be written down as well. Here are a few of the tips that can make it easier to become much more successful at food tracking.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao recipe. To make veg pulao you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg pulao:
- Take 1/2 cup of rice.
- Take 1 medium of onion.
- Provide 1 small of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need 3 tsp of chopped French beans.
- Provide 1/4 cup of finely chopped carrots.
- Use 1 of small piece of bay leaf.
- You need 1 inch of piece of cinnamon.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use as required of Oil.
- Prepare As required of Ghee.
Steps to make Veg pulao:
- Wash rice and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes, drain and keep aside until needed..
- Heat ghee and oil together in a pressure cooker on low flame. Add Bay leaf, cinnamon, clove, and saute for 30 seconds.add onion and saute until it turns light brown..
- Add chopped tomato, ghee peas, french beans, and carrot..
- Stir fry them for approx 2 minutes..
- Add soaked rice, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and salt..
- Stir fry them for 2 minutes..
- Add 1 cup water and mix well..
- Close the lid and cook over medium flame for 2 whistles, pulao is ready..
If you find this Veg pulao recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.