Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write each thing down but still are unable to figure out how to lose weight? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to observe your food. There is more to food journaling than composing an index of what you eat during the day. You must keep track of a few other very important information. Here are a few of the suggestions that can make it easier to become far more successful at food tracking.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This will show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao recipe. You can cook veg pulao using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg Pulao:
- Take 3 cups of basmati rice.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 of small potato dices.
- Use 5-7 of medium pieces of cauliflower.
- Get 1 tbsp of shredded cabbage.
- Take 1 tbsp of roughly chopped French beans.
- Use 1 tbsp of carrot pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of Capsicum pieces.
- Get 1 tbsp of paneer pcs.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 4 to 6 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dhania powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Lasun chutney thin paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Biryani pulao masala.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Veg Pulao:
- Soak rice for 20 minutes. And then boiled 5 glass of water and add soak basmati rice to it. Cook it 80 %. Then drain out water and wash it with running water so cooking process stop immediately. Keep it aside..
- Now take all veggies except onion,tomato,paneer and capsicum and add little water and microwave it for 15 to 17 minutes. Heat a pan. Add cumin seeds,curry leaves and asafoetida to it. Now add onion and capsicum to it. Saute till it becomes translucent in color. Then add tomatoes and saute for few seconds..
- Then add all veggies and all spices in it. Saute for 2 minutes. Then add boiled rice to it. Mix it well. Then cook it on low flame for 5 to 7 minutes. Off the gas and take Pulao in plate and garnish it coriander leaves on it. Serve it with raita. And enjoy this delicious Veg Pulao..
If you find this Veg Pulao recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.