Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats Moong Dal khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Moong Dal khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are what you eat. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you simply dine appropriately. Dietary advice tells us that the correct food could make us well so superfoods are becoming part of many people’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? In straightforward terms, some food is good for us and some not so helpful. Putting on fat is only 1 of the issues with ingesting the wrong fare and, as opposed to this, the proper food can give you health as well as keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality meals.
Superfoods also have an added health quality in just how they enhance your immunity. Garlic is often a recognized superfood that may give your immune system a real boost, which will help your body chase away sicknesses. Garlic may also help lower the extent of cholesterol inside your blood as well. If you’ve a hypersensitive stomach then it’s best to not eat garlic as it could possibly bother the lining. Green tea is definitely an alternative for you personally, especially if the idea of drinking plenty of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. Green tea is impressive because it contains something called polyphenols, which includes a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Moreover, it seems that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats moong dal khichdi recipe. To make oats moong dal khichdi you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats Moong Dal khichdi:
- Prepare 100 gms of rolled oats.
- Take 50 gms of Moong dal.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Get 60 gms of onion.
- Get 50 gms of peas.
- Prepare 50 gms of cauliflower.
- Prepare 75 gms of potato.
- Get 50 gms of carrot.
- Take 30 gms of French bean.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of whole dry red Chillies.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of whole Cummin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cummin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsps of veg oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 4.5-5 cups of Approx. Hot water.
- Use of Garnishing.
- Get as required of Little coriander leaves chopped.
- Take as required of Little butter.
Instructions to make Oats Moong Dal khichdi:
- First wash the Dal and soak it for at least half an hour..
- In the meantime….Wash, peel and chop the vegetables..
- Heat oil in a pot and add whole dry chilli and then Cummin seeds. Once it starts crackling add the potato pieces saute it for few minutes..
- Then add ginger paste,saute it and add the chopped onion,saute it again for one or two minutes. Then add the carrot and saute for few minutes..
- Then add rest of the vegetables,saute it. Add the soaked Dal and saute it..
- Add salt,If required add little warm water and cook it nicely..
- After few minutes, add Turmeric, Cummin and coriander powder and give it a good mix. Add about 2 cups warm water and cover and cook for about 10 minutes..
- After the vegetables have softened and cooked, add the rolled oats and mix well, then add about 2 cups water, mix well. Add the green chillies and coriander too, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- In between the cooking process add half table spoon butter too and continue cooking. Check salt. Stir it once or twice in-between. Once the oats gets cooked and your khichdi has thickened up, your Oats Moong Dal khichdi is ready. Serve it with a dollop of butter / ghee and coriander leaves with pickles etc..
If you find this Oats Moong Dal khichdi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.