Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable paneer tikki chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable paneer tikki chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Truth About Superfoods.
You are becoming what you put in your body. Quite accurately, you are. For example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscle tissue. Consuming the right meals is therefore crucial. Dietary advice tells us that the correct food could make us healthy and so superfoods are getting a part of many individuals’s diets. So what constitutes as a superfood. In easy terminology, some food is superior for us and some not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while harmful foods have little value and can make you fat. For example you may imagine, superfoods are seen as the best form of food.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities on account of a compound known as lycopene. As said, natural vitamins are important including a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Spinach could help you in your later years due to lutein in it which could help prevent you from going blind.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good idea to begin introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable paneer tikki chaat recipe. You can have vegetable paneer tikki chaat using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable paneer tikki chaat:
- Provide 2 of medium boiled aloo,.
- Take 1 each of carrot, capsicum, small cauliflower.
- Prepare 50 gm of french beans,.
- Use 100 gm of paneer,.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soaked urad dal,.
- Get 1 cup of poha,.
- You need as per taste of salt, jeera powder., Dhania powder., Green chillies, ginger,.
- You need as needed of Garlic, red chilli powder., Amchoor powder., Chat masala.
- Prepare as per taste of Imli ki chutney, green chutney, chole and dahi.
Steps to make Vegetable paneer tikki chaat:
- Mash the aloo and mix finely chopped all the vegetables grated paneer soaked poha, ginger garlic and all the spices and salt and put the mixture aside.
- Sieve the udad dal and dry it on the towel then roast it till goden in a pan and the mix this roasted dal in the mixture.
- Now take some mixture in your hand and give it the shape of tikki and shallow fry it in the pan.
- Now its tym to serve….put a tikki in your plate pour chole then dahi imli chutney and green chutney over it….in the last add some green coriander and serve hot.
If you find this Vegetable paneer tikki chaat recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.