Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg fried pulav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg fried pulav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as possible get when you note down the things you eat. It is not enough to only write down “salad” on a list. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You should include the volume of the food you consume. “Cereal” will not be enough but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. It is very important to remember that the larger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg fried pulav recipe. To cook veg fried pulav you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg fried pulav:
- Provide 2 cups of Rice (cooked regulary).
- Prepare 1 of Onion, shreded.
- Provide 1 of Potato (cubed).
- Take 1/2 cup of Cabbage.
- Take 1/2 cup of Carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of peas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of french beans.
- Use 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- Use 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- Take 7 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Cummin powder.
- Provide 1 of Maggi cube.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Shezwan sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Take Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Veg fried pulav:
- In a pan add oil. Now add garlic,green chilli, onion saute them. Add potato & peas fry them for 4 or 5 minutes in a low flame. Add all the veggies & fry them..
- Now add cummin powder, salt & maggi cube. Add all the sauces & vinegar stir well..
- Add cooked rice mix well. Garnish wth coriander leaves..
If you find this Veg fried pulav recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.