Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you write each thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to lose weight? You can monitor your meals the right way or the wrong way. A food journal isn’t just a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. Other kinds of important information will need to be written down too. Here are some of the elements you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. To make vegetable soup you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable soup:
- Take 1 cup of carrot chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- Use 1 tbsp of French beans.
- Use 2 of spring onion greens.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of vegetable stock.
Instructions to make Vegetable soup:
- Rinse the veggies and chopped them finely..
- Boil 1 cup of water and vegetable stock..
- Add all the veggies in it. Add ginger garlic also..
- Cover and cook until the veggies are slightly tender..
- Now add all spices with salt..
- Pour the cornflour and water mixture in the soup..
- Cook stirring constantly until it turns slightly thicker..
- Now switch off the flame. Add lemon juice and coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with toast or noodles..
If you find this Vegetable soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.