Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You need to be very particular whenever you write down the things that you are eating. You should do more than simply write down “salad” into your food record. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You must also write down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” won’t be sufficient but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Don’t forget that the more of something you eat, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut rice recipe. To make coconut rice you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Rice:
- Provide 1 of big bowl rice.
- You need of Cauliflower,carrot, french beans, green peas, cashews 2 tspoons.
- Provide 5-6 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 of whole coconut.
- Provide of Bay leaf, black pepper and cinnamon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take leaves of Curry.
- Take of Cumin seeds.
- Take 2 bowls of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare of Oil tspoons.
Instructions to make Coconut Rice:
- Grate coconut and squeeze first and second extract.
- Soak rice for ten minutes in water, cut all vegetable and boil, strain and keep stock aside.
- Now take a pan add two tspoons of oil or you can use ghee or butter also.put curry leaves, cumin seeds and saute add cashews fry till golden brown.add vegetables and mix well.
- Add rice and saute here add second extract to rice and mix well, add salt then add vegetable stock mix well add first extract of coconut milk gently mix well and cook on medium heat.serve with pickle or any curry. tastes really good.no extra masala required. Yummy 😋.
If you find this Coconut Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.