Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Restaurant Style Veg Dum Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Restaurant Style Veg Dum Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant Style Veg Dum Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You ought to be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. It is not enough to list “salad” in your food journal. You need to list each of the materials within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also include the quantities of the foods you take in. “Cereal” just isn’t good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you eat, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Record your spirits while you eat. This can show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style veg dum biryani recipe. You can cook restaurant style veg dum biryani using 42 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Restaurant Style Veg Dum Biryani:
- Get of For boiling Rice.
- You need 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of black cardamon.
- Use 1 of star flower.
- Take 2 of tej patta(bay leaf).
- Use 5-6 of black pepper.
- Use 2 of Cloves.
- Take 5-6 of mint leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 8 cup of water.
- You need of For Biryani Gravy.
- Take 2-3 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1-2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- Get 2 of green Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of tej patta(bay leaves).
- Take 1-2 of star flower.
- Provide 5-6 of black pepper.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera(cumin) seeds.
- You need 1 of big onion chopped.
- You need 1 of big potato (cut into big pcs).
- Get 1 cup of Cauliflower (cut into big pcs).
- Get 1 cup of French beans (cut almost 2inch length).
- Take 1-2 of carrot.
- Use 1 cup of peas.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 cup of thick curd.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Lal mirch powder (just to get good colour).
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2-3 tsp of Biryani masala.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1-2 tsp of ghee.
- Get of For Biryani layering.
- Get 1 of big onion lengthwise chopped.
- Get 15-20 of mint leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of saffron/kesar.
- Prepare of For sealing pan for giving Dum effect.
- You need 2 cup of wheat flour Knead & keep ready this will be used for Dum.
Instructions to make Restaurant Style Veg Dum Biryani:
- First soak the basmati rice in water for 15 min..
- Meanwhile keep all masala ready and Soak saffron in water..
- Chop onion lengthwise and fry them it golden brown and keep it aside..
- Now in big cooker or pan add 8 cup water and add all spices, salt and oil bring it to boil..
- Once water start boiling add rice and cook till rice is 80% cooked. Now with the help of strainer remove the extra water and just pour 1-2 glass of cold water on the rice.(this will help rice to become non-sticky) now Keep rice aside..
- Let's prepare gravy, in pan add oil and heat this..
- Now add jeera and all spices..
- Now add chopped onions and fry them till it becomes golden brown. Now add all the veggies and masala. (Red chilli powder, Kashmiri Lal mirch powder, salt, biryani masala) mix it nicely..
- Now add curd and mix again..
- After 1 minute add 1 cup of water and cover and keep it on low flame for 15 min. After 15 minute gravy will be ready (refer 3rd pic).
- Now rice is ready and gravy also. Let's make layer to give actual biryani taste..
- In thick bottom pan first put one layer of gravy then one layer of rice and fried onion, mint and 1/2 tsp of saffron water..
- Repeat above step. Till rice and gravy are over. Add ghee at the end..
- Now cover the pan and seal with dough. And keep this pan on low flame for at least 35-40 minutes..
- Your super tasty Dum Biryani is ready. Serve with mix veg raita and enjoy!!!.
- Note – 1. This process may look lengthy but rice process (soak rice plus boiling rice) and side by side prepare gravy. It will take less time. 2. You can add paneer or soya chunks as per your choice. 3. Don't over cook rice else they will break and will be sticky..
If you find this Restaurant Style Veg Dum Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.