Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Zucchini & Eggplant recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Zucchini & Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Zucchini & Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed zucchini & eggplant recipe. You can have stuffed zucchini & eggplant using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Zucchini & Eggplant:
- Use 2 kg of Zucchini.
- Take 1/2 kg of eggplant.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of short \ round grain rice (washed & drained).
- Use 250 g. of Minced meat.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 12 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 liter of tomato sauce(juice).
- Provide 2 tbsp of dry mints.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of 7 spices.
- Use of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Stuffed Zucchini & Eggplant:
- Filling preparation : in a bowl add rice,meat, chopped onion, 1 tsp dry mints, 1 tbsp lemon juice, salt, 7 spices, oil, 1tsp tomato paste, mix very well untill all ingredients, homogeniz,.
- Wash Zucchini, trim top of zucchini and the end. Hollow zucchini, untill it is medium thick or more thin as desired.
- Wash eggplant, trim the top, hollow completely untill it is so thin, soak every fineshed eggplant in salted water.
- Zucchini & eggplant are ready now, start filling zucchini with rice meat mixture, don't fill it to the top just ¾ of it..
- Remove every eggplant from water, drain and then fill with rice meat mixture, to the top, roll the eggplant with two fingers and remove extra filling.
- In a large deep pot, line up Zucchini & egg plant, add tomato sauce to almost cover them, add salt, 1 tsp dry mints, and minced garlic, cover the pot.
- Pot on medium high heat, bring to a boil,and leave on low heat for about one hour, or untill well done.
- Before turning off fire in 5 minutes add lemon juice (to taste).
- Remove from heat, pour the sauce in sauce bowl, and zucchini and Eggplant in serving dish.
- Serve hot with its sauce.
If you find this Stuffed Zucchini & Eggplant recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.