Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Veg Mughlai paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Veg Mughlai paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a good way and a lazy method to track the food you eat. A food record isn’t only a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You need to record other important pieces of information as well. Here are some points that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
What sort of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can help you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy veg mughlai paratha recipe. To make healthy veg mughlai paratha you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Veg Mughlai paratha:
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get as required of Water to form the dough.
- Use as required of Finely chopped veggies, here I have used: capsicum, onions, cauliflower, French beans, carrots,.
- Take -1/4th cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- Use 2 of medium size potatoes- boiled and grated.
- Provide as required of Dry masala: red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, salt.
- Provide as required of Finely chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Healthy Veg Mughlai paratha:
- For dough: Take whole wheat flour in a bowl, add salt, oil and water as required to knead a smooth dough. Cover and rest for 15mins..
- Chop the veggies finely. Heat oil in a pan add ginger, garlic and green chillies. Sauté until rawness is gone. Add the veggies, and salt to taste. Mix well. Cover and cook for 5mins. Then add all the dry masalas. Mix well..
- Add chopped coriander leaves, and boiled grated potatoes. Mix well. Transfer to a plate and let it come to room temperature..
- Now make parathas form the dough and roast them on both the sides for 2-3 secs or until bubbles are seen..
- Now take one paratha, add the stuffing and fold like envelopes..
- Shallow fry these parathas in oil, ghee or butter until crisp..
- Serveeee hot, with ketchup or mint chutney.
If you find this Healthy Veg Mughlai paratha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.