Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kerala style veg stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala style veg stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style veg stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
What you eat, is who you might be. That is so right. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by the body in repairing muscles. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you just dine appropriately. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing as well as the nourishment we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. So what is considered as a superfood. We can really say that a number of foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Bad foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy and also antioxidants to assist diminish health issues and disease. As you can imagine, superfoods are looked at as the best type of food.
Your immune system may even have the benefit of the components of superfoods. Superfoods are suggested for their helpful effect on your protection and garlic is one such food known for this. One advantage of eating garlic may very well be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. One warning with garlic is that when you suffer with your stomach at all, it might not be recommended to consume it. Green tea is definitely an alternative for you personally, especially if the idea of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a beneficial drink since it carries polyphenols. In addition, it appears that green tea might have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they offer you lots of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style veg stew recipe. To cook kerala style veg stew you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala style veg stew:
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 2 of cloves/ lavang.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon / dalchini.
- Get 2 pods of cardamom.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 of onion sliced.
- You need 10 of french beans cut into 1inch.
- Provide 1 of carrot chopped.
- Use 1 of potato cubed.
- Get 10 of florets cauliflower.
- You need 2 of green chillies slitted.
- Get 1 inch of ginger julienne.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of coconut milk thin.
- Prepare of few curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk thick.
Steps to make Kerala style veg stew:
- In a large kadai heat 1 tbsp coconut oil and saute cloves, cinnamon,bay leaf and cardamom..
- Add onions and saute till they shrink slightly. do not brown the onions..
- Add beans, carrot, potato, cauliflower, green chilli and ginger. saute for a minute..
- Add 1 cup water, 1 tsp salt and few curry leaves. mix well..
- Cover and boil for 5 minutes or till vegetables are half cooked..
- Now add 2 cup coconut milk (thin consistency) and mix well..
- Cook till vegetables are cooked completely..
- Turn off the flame and add few curry leaves, 1/2 cup thick coconut milk and mix well..
- Serve Kerala style vegetable stew with idiyappam or appam..
If you find this Kerala style veg stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.