Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You should be very specific when you write down the things that you are eating. It just isn’t enough to simply record “salad” on a list. You must record all of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You also need to note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is vital to remember that the larger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This could show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg cutlets recipe. To make veg cutlets you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Cutlets:
- Use 5-6 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 4-5 of French bean.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 inch of Ginger.
- Get 2 of Green Chilli.
- You need 1 of Oinon.
- Take 2 tbs of peas.
- Use as needed of Beetroot.
- You need 1 tbs of chopped green coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbs of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbs of coriander poqder.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tbs of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbs of chat masala.
- Use 3 tbs of Maida.
- Use 1.5 tbs of Cornflour.
- You need as needed of Bread crumbs.
Steps to make Veg Cutlets:
- Chopped all vegetables.
- Take boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash it..
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a pan. Add chopped onions, green chilli and ginger. After 2-3 minutes, add all chopped vegetables and masala. Saute 5-6 minutes..
- Now add mashed potato. Mix lemon juice, chat masala and salt to taste. Mix well..
- Take it out in a bowl. Now take tough of potato mixture and give a desired (Heart) shape..
- Take maida in a bowl. Mix cornflour, salt and red chilli powder. Add water and mix well. Now dip heart shaped potato mixture in maida ghol and then coat with bread crumbs..
- Now heat oil in a pan and fry till golden brown on low medium flame..
- Veg Cutlets is ready..
- Serve with Green Coriander chutney and tomato chilli chutney..
If you find this Veg Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.