Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mix veg paneer sabji recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg paneer sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg paneer sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you are consuming items. This makes it possible to figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are vulnerable to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you may notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to see whether or not you are eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is very important because, once they are recognized, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What type of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg paneer sabji recipe. To make mix veg paneer sabji you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix veg paneer sabji:
- You need 150 grams of paneer.
- Provide 50 grams of capcicum cubed.
- Take 1/4 cup of carrot cubed & little fried.
- You need 1/4 cup of cauliflower flowers semi fried.
- Take 3 of onions sliced &fried.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Take 6 of french beans cut in one inch size.
- Take 11/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 11/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 3/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare of For paste (2tsp poppy seeds + 6 almonds + 6 cashews)soaked and grinded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide 2 tsp of tomato pure.
- Get 3 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Mix veg paneer sabji:
- First, heat the tawa add 1/4oil roast the paneer both side..
- Khadhai put on flame add oil deepfry cauliflower,beans,caroot few min..
- Heat the pan add oil add onion saute them till golden brown. Add nuts paste saute them few mins add tomato puree and salt saute them add black pepper powder, cumin powder, mirch powder saute them few mins.Add all sabji & paneer,kasuri meethi cook them 5 to 7 mins serve it with Puri or parathas..
If you find this Mix veg paneer sabji recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.