Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oats Quinoa Mix Veg Upma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats Quinoa Mix Veg Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Quinoa Mix Veg Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the meals you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But imagine if you write each thing down but still are unable to figure out how to lose fat? There is a correct way and a completely wrong way to observe your food. A food journal isn’t just a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. You have to keep track of various other very important information. Here are a number of the hints that can make it easier to become a lot more successful at food tracking.
What type of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats quinoa mix veg upma recipe. You can have oats quinoa mix veg upma using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats Quinoa Mix Veg Upma:
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Quinoa white variety.
- Provide 1/2 cup of green peas boiled.
- Take 8 of French beans chopped.
- You need 1 of small carrot chopped.
- Take 1 of onion medium chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of urad dal.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Use 2 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Peanuts dry roasted.
- You need 2 sprig of curry leaves.
- Use 1 of Green chilli.
- Use 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Coconut powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of Water or as required.
Instructions to make Oats Quinoa Mix Veg Upma:
- Wash quinoa thoroughly under running water to remove the soapy effect and soak for 10 minutes.
- Dry roast oats in a non-stick pan for 2 minutes and set aside..
- Heat oil in another non-stick pan and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, urad dal and sauté till fragrant..
- Add ginger and green chillies and sauté, add roasted peanuts and mix well..
- Add chopped onions, garlic and sauté until it turns translucent, add tomatoes and vegetables and sauté for a minute..
- Add oats, quinoa, salt, turmeric powder peas and 2 cups of water..
- Mix everything well and bring it to a boil. Now let it simmer covered for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Drizzle one teaspoon lemon juice when done.
- Do the plating and serve hot with coconut chana chutney or green mint coriander chutney after garnishing with coconut powder..
If you find this Oats Quinoa Mix Veg Upma recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.