Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tri colour veg pulav with veg raita and masala papad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tri colour veg pulav with veg raita and masala papad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tri colour veg pulav with veg raita and masala papad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as distinct as you can get whenever you note down the things you eat. It is not enough to only jot down “salad” on a list. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You must also write down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of some thing you take in, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What type of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tri colour veg pulav with veg raita and masala papad recipe. To make tri colour veg pulav with veg raita and masala papad you only need 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tri colour veg pulav with veg raita and masala papad:
- Get 2 cups of Basmati rice.
- Prepare 100 gms of carrots.
- Take 100 gms of French beans.
- Take 100 gms of green peas.
- Use 100 gms of Paneer.
- You need 3 of onions.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 5-6 of Cashews.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Take 3 of pepper corns.
- Get 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 of star anise.
- You need 2 of big and small cardamoms.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide leaves of Mint.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- Get 1/2 cup of fried brown onions.
- Prepare 7-8 of Fried cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fried Paneer.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Butter, ghee and oil.
- You need few drops of Food colors – green and orange.
Instructions to make Tri colour veg pulav with veg raita and masala papad:
- Soak basmati rice for 1/2 hr. Chop the onions, tomatoes, carrots, French beans, green peas and Paneer..
- Crush garlic and ginger. Slit the green chillies..
- Cook the rice by adding salt, oil, bay leaves, cloves, pepper corns star anise, cardamom, add cinnamon stick. Once the rice is done remove excess water and keep it aside. Boil the veggies separately..
- Divide the rice in 3 portions.. Add green food colour in one portion, orange food colour in the 2nd portion and keep the 3rd as it is..
- Heat oil add butter together. Add the onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, and tomatoes. Cook till tender..
- Now add all the dry masalas. Add salt. Add little water. Add the boiled veggies and Paneer. Cover and cook for sometime..
- Now while serving, Take the green layer of rice, then put one spoon of veggies on the green layer, now take white layer, again put the veggies and then finally the orange layer..
- Garnish with fried cashews, brown onions and Paneer..
- Serve with veg raita and masala papad..
If you find this Tri colour veg pulav with veg raita and masala papad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.