Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hairy Gourd And Tomato With Tang Hoon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hairy Gourd And Tomato With Tang Hoon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hairy Gourd And Tomato With Tang Hoon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hairy gourd and tomato with tang hoon recipe. You can cook hairy gourd and tomato with tang hoon using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hairy Gourd And Tomato With Tang Hoon:
- You need 2 inches of ginger.
- Use 2 of garlic and 2 shallot.
- Take 2 tbsp of dried prawn.
- You need 1 of dried Scallop soak with 50 ml water.
- Provide 1 of hairy Gourd.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of Anchovies granules with 100 ml water.
- Use of Season with 2 tsp fish sauce.
- Take of Garnish with Bonito flake.
Instructions to make Hairy Gourd And Tomato With Tang Hoon:
- Presoak the dried prawn and dried Scallop then drain the dried prawn and pound with some ginger, shallot and garlic, and 1 Lemongrass with oil sauté till fragrant but not burn.
- Add the hairy Gourd mix well then add the presoak Scallop and water and bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes with lid cover, season with fish sauce then add the presoak tang hoon and mix well.
- Serve with some Bonito flake and enjoy it immediately (tips before all the sauce are all dried up by the tang hoon).
If you find this Hairy Gourd And Tomato With Tang Hoon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.