Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tricolour Veg Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tricolour Veg Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tricolour Veg Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You need to be very precise whenever you write down the things that you are eating. You have to do more than merely write down “salad” into your food record. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You should also include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” is not very good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. It is important to keep in mind that the larger your portions, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This can show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tricolour veg biryani recipe. To make tricolour veg biryani you only need 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tricolour Veg Biryani:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Basmati Rice (long grained rice).
- Prepare 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- Use 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Take 2 of Cloves.
- Use 1 of small piece of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of small Bay Leaf.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use of For Gravy.
- Use 1 of small Potato, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped Carrot.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped French Beans.
- Get 1/4 cup of Green Peas (fresh or frozen).
- Get 1 of medium Onion, sliced.
- You need 1-2 of Green Chillies, seeded and cut lengthwise.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- You need 4-5 of Black Peppercorns.
- Use 1 of Green Cardamom.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cumin-Coriander Powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Curd (beaten).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Coriander Leaves.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take of Assembling.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fried Onion.
- Take 1 tablespoons of Ghee.
- Prepare 8-10 of Saffron Strands, soaked in 1 tablespoon Warm Milk.
- Take 8-10 of Mint Leaves, chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Coriander Leaves.
Steps to make Tricolour Veg Biryani:
- Boil rice in four cups of salted boiling water with two green cardamoms, one black cardamom, five cloves, half inch stick of cinnamon, until three-fourth done. Drain excess water and set aside. Heat a non-stick pan. Add the remaining green cardamoms, cloves, black cardamom and cinnamon along with bay leaf and caraway seeds and roast. Add onions, carrot, French beans, cauliflower florets and green peas..
- Sprinkle salt, cover and cook on medium heat for two minutes. Add ginger-garlic paste mixed with a little water and stir. Cover and cook for two minutes. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder and cook..
- Whisk yogurt with rose water and saffron. Add a little water or milk and whisk well. Add tomato puree to the vegetables along with half teaspoon garam masala powder and mix well. Simmer for two minutes. Keep some prepared vegetables aside for plating.Take a microwave safe deep bowl..
- Arrange a layer of rice at the bottom. Over that arrange half the cooked vegetables followed by another layer of rice. Sprinkle half of the remaining garam masala powder, half the coriander leaves, half the mint leaves and half the yogurt mixture..
- Arrange the remaining vegetables followed by the remaining rice.Sprinkle the remaining garam masala powder, remaining coriander leaves, remaining mint leaves and the remaining yogurt mixture. Cover with a silicon lid and cook in the microwave oven for four to five minutes on high temperature.Let it stand for five minutes. Set in tri colours layers by using extra prepared vegetables.in plate.Serve with riata..
If you find this Tricolour Veg Biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.