Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg.burmese khouseuy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg.burmese khouseuy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg.burmese khouseuy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You should be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. You should do more than simply write down “salad” into your food record. The proper way to do it is usually to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You ought to include the amount of the food you take in. “Cereal” is just not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of something you consume, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Record your feelings when you eat. This can help you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for certain foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg.burmese khouseuy recipe. To make veg.burmese khouseuy you only need 36 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg.burmese khouseuy:
- You need of For Curry:.
- Get 200 gms of Cauliflower, small florets.
- Prepare 100 gms of small pieces of French beans (finely chopped).
- You need 100 gms of Green Peas.
- Get 100 gms of Sweet Corn.
- You need 100 gms of Carrots (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- Take 1 pinch of Soda bicarbonate.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of tetra pack of Coconut milk (200 ml).
- You need 2 cups of homemade coconut milk (half coconut – small pieces+2 tbsp of Coriander leaves+ 1 glass of water).
- Use 2 cups of Buttermilk.
- Take 2 tbsp of roasted Gram Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn Flour (mix with 1 tbsp coconut milk).
- Prepare of For Tadka-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take of For Noodles-.
- Take 200 gms of spaghetti noodles packet.
- Provide strips of For Wheat.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of maida.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get of oil for frying.
- Use of Potato straws fried.. ready available.
- Provide pieces of Roasted peanuts.
- Provide pieces of burnt Garlic.
- Get of Dried Onion Flakes.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Spring Onion greens.
- You need of Namkeen Moong dal.
- You need of Black pepper Flavoured Banana wafer.
- Use of lemon slice (optional).
- Prepare to taste of chilli sauce.
- Use to taste of soya sauce.
Steps to make Veg.burmese khouseuy:
- For the curry : In a pan, heat ghee and the chopped vegetables(except carrots- separately boil), then add salt and soda bi carbonate. Saute the vegetables for 5 mins on a medium flame..
- Add little water and continue cooking the veggies for 5 mins, stirring it occasionally..
- (As the veggies are being cooked, prepare the coconut milk.) Add coconut pieces, chopped kothmari and little water in a mixer jar and grind them for 2 minutes.
- Now add remaining water and again grind to make it a smooth mixture. Strain this mixture by using muslin or thin cloth. Separate the coconut milk and whey. Keep aside coconut milk..
- In a big vessel pour the above prepared coconut milk= the ready made coconut milk pack+ roasted gram flour+ buttermilk + green chilli ginger paste+ corn flour mixture +1 tsp salt. Churn this above mixture by Boss Hand Blender..
- Pour this coconut mixture in boiled vegetables pan. Add tadaka of 1 tbsp oil+ 1 tbsp red chilli powder in it. Stir it till the mixture turns thick and switch off the flame..
- Preparation of noodles- Cut the spaghetti in small pieces and boil it in hot water for 10-15 minutes. Drain the extra water..
- For wheat strips- Combine all ingredients and make puri like dough with water. Divide into 6 parts and roll out each piece, very thin, cut into long strips. Deep fry in oil, medium flame, till crisp and brown. Keep in airtight container..
- To Assemble Veg Burmese Khouseuy..First place a laddleful of cooked noodles in Soup Bowl.Pour 2 laddleful of veg curry over it. sprinkle any of KURKURES/Condiments…of your like….fried wheat strips, coarse roasted peanut pieces, burnt garlic pieces, dried onion pieces, chopped green spring onions, fried potato straw,namkeen moong dal, black pepper Flavoured Banana wafer,and on the top add chilli sauce and soya sauce..
- Relish this pan asian appetizer..
- Relish this Pan Asian appetizer..
If you find this Veg.burmese khouseuy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.