Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spaghetti recipe. To cook easy spaghetti you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Spaghetti:
- Use 250 g of spaghetti.
- Use 200 g of bolognese sauce.
- Take 1 of medium white onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Use of Any leftover protein (I used chicken).
- Take of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Spaghetti:
- Cut the tomato into small dice, chop the garlic and slice the onion.
- Boil the spaghetti until al dente.
- Saute the garlic till it's fragrant, add the sliced onion until it's soft and then add the onion. Cook for few minutes until it's softened.
- Add your protein, I used leftover chicken that's already cooked and I cut into small pieces.
- Add the bolognese sauce, add some salt & pepper if it's required then add your spaghetti.
- Stir until the sauce mixed well with the spaghetti, leave it on the heat for few minutes.
- And it's ready to serve.
If you find this Easy Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.