Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg kebab recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t reducing your weight? There is a good way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. A food journal isn’t just a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You need to write down other important pieces of information too. Here are some of the suggestions that can enable you to become much more successful at food tracking.
What type of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg kebab recipe. To cook veg kebab you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg kebab:
- Get 4 of Potatoes large (boiled and mashed).
- Use 2 of Onions medium (1 finely chopped and 1 thin sliced).
- Use 1 of Tomato medium sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Carrots finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of French Beans finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Coriander leaves finely chopped as required.
- Use of Oil to fry.
Instructions to make Veg kebab:
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Put all vegetables and saute for a minute..
- Add green chillies and salt. Mix well..
- Add boiled potatoes and mix well. Put chopped coriander leaves. Mix it. Let it cool..
- Grease ur hands a take little portion of mixture and make round shape..
- Make slurry with cornflour and water. Dip kebabs in slurry and coat with breadcrumbs. Prepare all..
- Heat oil to medium hot and deep fry kebabs till golden and crispy..
- Fry all accordingly..
- Serve and enjoy hot and crispy with mayonnaise dip and ketchup..
If you find this Veg kebab recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.