Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA: recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA: recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant parmigiana: recipe. You can cook eggplant parmigiana: using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA::
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of large eggplant (aubergine)بیگن.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of self raising flour(or plain flour + 1/2 tsp baking powder).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use Pinch of salt or to taste.
- Take to taste of Black pepper.
- Take 125 g of Mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
- Provide 1/2 cup of marinara sauce or chilli sauce or Tomato ketchup.
Instructions to make EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA::
- Preheat your oven to 400°F – 200°C and heat up your frying oil to 350°F – 180°C..
- Break two whole eggs into a flat dish. Add finely grated Parmesan cheese, salt,pepper and chilli flakes. Add some chopped basil leaves and add to egg mixture, using a fork give it a good mix and set aside..
- Trim the top and tail of your eggplant, using a peeler, peel half the skin off leaving some black stripes. Slice length wise. You should get six good slices plus the end trimmings..
- Place your self raising flour in a flat dish or plate and dust in flour each slice of eggplant thoroughly. Coat each slice in the egg mixture, ensure they are totally covered. Place coated eggplant slices carefully in your hot frying oil. Fry until golden brown and turn over. Once cooked place onto kitchen paper towel to absorb the oil..
- Arrange 3 slices side by side and place 2 or 3 fresh basil leaves on each slice. Top with slices of mozzarella cheese. Place a slice of eggplant on top like a sandwich. Transfer to a baking dish and place in preheated oven at 400°F – 200°C for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Add some hot marinara sauce or your favourite sauce on a serving plate and place your eggplant slices on top garnished with fresh basil leaves. Enjoy ! with pasta or boiled rice..
If you find this EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA: recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.