Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese veg burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese veg burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as you can get while you write down the things you eat. It is not enough to simply write down “salad” on a list. The proper way to do it is always to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You ought to include the amount of the food you eat. “Cereal” is just not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is vital to understand that the larger your portions, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What type of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese veg burger recipe. You can have cheese veg burger using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese veg burger:
- Prepare 4 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower(florets).
- Provide 1 cup of green peas(shelled).
- Provide 10 of french beans.
- You need 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Use 4 of green chilli chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of refined flour (maida).
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare as needed of Oil to deep fry.
- Use 4 of bread buns.
- Use 4 of cheese slices.
Instructions to make Cheese veg burger:
- Boil carrots, cauliflower, green peas and French beans. Cool and then mince finely. Add mashed potatoes, ginger, green chillies and salt and mix well. Divide the mixture into four equal portions and shape eachportion into a round pattie. Make a thick batter by mixing refined flour and water. Dip each pattie in the batter and then coat with breadcrumbs. Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan and deep fry the patties on medium heat until golden brown. Drain and place them on an absorbent paper..
- Cut bread buns into half (horizontally). Keep in a salamander until a little crisp. Apply butter, put the vegetable burger in between the bread buns, top with a slice of onion, cheese slice,tomato and cucumber and serve immediately..
If you find this Cheese veg burger recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.