Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Foxtail millet veg soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Foxtail millet veg soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down what time it is when you eat. This will allow you to figure out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you could notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may possibly also be able to identify when you are eating only to have something to do. This is unbelievably helpful because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other pursuits that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What type of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to foxtail millet veg soup recipe. To make foxtail millet veg soup you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Foxtail millet veg soup:
- Get 150 gm of chopped mixed veggies like carrots, broccoli,spinach,French beans etc.
- Prepare 2 Tb of heaped foxtail millet.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Tb of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 Tb of freshly crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ts all spice powder.
- Prepare 1 Tb of oregano.
- Use 3-4 of garlic pearls chopped finely.
Instructions to make Foxtail millet veg soup:
- Rinse and cook the millet with half a cup of water in a Saucepan covered.
- Boil the veggies or pressure cook upto one whistles until cooked(not completely tender).
- In a wok heat oil and add garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the boiled veggies,salt,condiments and mix well.
- Finally add the cooked millet (along with the water used to cook)and combine well.
- Add more water if necessary and cook covered for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot with some high fibre multigrain bread.
- Tip: add a Tb of cornflour dissolved in 2 Tb water if you like your soups thicker.
If you find this Foxtail millet veg soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.