Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You are what you eat. If you consider it, this makes sense. If you gobble some chicken that poultry will be broken down plus the amino acids shall be used to repair cells and develop muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you just have a meal correctly. People nowadays are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to improve your wellbeing and give you plenty of essential nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? We can in fact say that various foods help to increase our well being and others do not. Putting on body weight is only one of the issues with ingesting the incorrect food and, vs this, the right food can give you wellness as well as keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good foods.
In the end, the body needs the best nutritional foods to carry on. The correct kind of fat is required, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you’ll need carbohydrates. You also need water, that is one of the most vital of the lot. The correct degree of minerals and vitamins can be important even though not at all times simple to accomplish, in addition to another forms of nutrient. For instance, Omega-3, which is a fatty acid that is very important for the body, because it can keep down the amount of bad cholesterol within the blood. Omega-3 is found in salmon, and that is classed as a superfood since it includes this fatty acid and it’s a very good supply of protein. Omega-3 also can help your brain by defending it from diseases you usually get from aging. Fish, seeds in addition to nuts are all superfood varieties in which you will see Omega-3.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they give you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not consume through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg recipe. You can have mix veg using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix veg:
- Use 100 g of cauliflower small florets.
- Take 100 g of french beans chopped.
- Prepare 200 g of tomato chopped.
- Use 150 g of Onion diced.
- Take 150 g of carrot diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger finely chopped.
- Get 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger juliennes/grated.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of cream.
- Provide 100 g of green peas.
- Provide 100 g of paneer / cottage cheese.
Steps to make Mix veg:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan or kadahi over medium heat.Add green chilies and ginger and cook for about a minute.Add chopped onions fry for 2-3 minutes and add chopped tomatoes.Cook all of these till tomatoes are soft.Switch off the heat and allow it to cool.After it cools down, blend it to a smooth paste. Keep it aside..
- Now heat 1 tbsp oil add cumin seeds, when cumin starts to papaya up reduce the heat to minimum. and add chopped vegetables one by one.Cook everything till half cooked and saute them for a minute and add 3-4 tbsp of water with ground masala paste of onion and tomatoes.Now add salt, Kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt.Cook for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- After 20 minutes check if vegetables are cooked add cream and mix well..
- Sprinkle some chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve mix vegetable sabzi with tava naan or roti..
If you find this Mix veg recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.