Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Veg Au’gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Au’gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Au’gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you devour, is who you happen to be. If you consider it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you eat appropriately. Awareness of how our diet effects our health and also the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what is considered as a superfood. We can in fact say that various foods help to increase our well being and others do not. Putting on fat is only 1 of the problems with ingesting the incorrect food and, versus this, a good food may give you health in addition to keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Your immune system will also benefit from the properties of superfoods. Your immune system is essential in keeping you fit and garlic can be an case of a superfood which will help. Garlic can also help lower the level of cholesterol within your blood as well. If you’ve a easily upset stomach then it’s best to not have garlic as it could bother the lining. Individuals sometimes find it a strain to take in the level of water suggested for your general well being, and if that is the case in your case, then green tea could possibly be something to consider. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a beneficial drink as it carries polyphenols. One added area where green tea seems to have a very good benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
It now appears to be a great time to begin ingesting some superfoods to get the healthy benefits of many of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg au’gratin recipe. You can have veg au’gratin using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Au’gratin:
- Provide 1 of Carrot, chopped in cubes and blanched.
- Provide 200 gms of French beans, chopped and blanched.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cauliflower, chopped small diced and blanched.
- Take As required of Mushroom, chopped in quarters.
- Prepare 2 cups of Corn kernels boiled.
- Provide For of white sauce-.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 1 glass of milk.
- Provide 1 cup of Grated cheese.
- Use As required of salt and pepper powder.
Steps to make Veg Au’gratin:
- Blanch all the vegetables along with little salt..
- In a pan add 2 tbsp butter when melted add the flour on a low flame, mix it gently, then start pouring milk little by little and keep stirring the sauce. Adjust the thickening and salt, pepper. Switch off the gas and add a quarter of cheese, give it a good mix..
- Now add all the vegetables to the prepared white sauce, stir well and pour it in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle rest of the cheese generously. Bake for 15-20 mins or till the cheese turned golden/red in colour..
If you find this Veg Au’gratin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.