Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable french toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable french toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable french toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you are feeding on things. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After several days you’ll observe that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This may also help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is important because all those are moments that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This could show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable french toast recipe. You can have vegetable french toast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable french toast:
- Prepare 1 cup of besan.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt as per the taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Get 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- Provide 1 of finely chopped capsicum.
- Get 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Get as needed of Coriander.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use as needed of Bread.
- Use as needed of Ghee for greasing.
Steps to make Vegetable french toast:
- In a mixing bowl add besan,red chilli powder,turmeric powder, salt,ajawain,chopped tomato, capsicum,green chilli,chopped coriander,water and whisk it and make a batter (adjust the amount of water as per the consistency) (dosa batter like consistency).
- Once done dip the bread in it and coat the bread properly and on the stove place the pan and then transfer the bread on the pan and roast it from one side once done then flip it and roast the another side too.
- Once it is roasted from both the side transfer it into the serving plate and cut it from between.
- And your vegetable french toast are ready serve it with ketchup.
If you find this Vegetable french toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.