Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time that you’re eating items. This will help you find out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After a day or two you might notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating because you’re bored. This is essential because those are situations that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your feelings while you eat. This makes it possible to pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg cutlets recipe. To cook veg cutlets you need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Cutlets:
- Take 4-5 of potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated beetroot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parboiled French beans.
- Take 2 spoon of chopped coriander.
- You need 1 spoon of green chilli paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of soaked flatten rice.
- Provide 1 spoon of sugar.
- Use 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Get 1 spoon of chat masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Semolina (to rub cutlets).
- Take as required of Oil for shallow fry.
Instructions to make Veg Cutlets:
- Boiled and mashed potato. Now add all the above ingredients except semolina and oil..
- Now make round roll and give heart shape it. Rub in the semolina. Now Shallow fry on tawa till it becomes brown both sides. Serve hot with tomato sauce..
If you find this Veg Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.