Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t slimming down? You can monitor your foods the right way or the wrong way. A food record isn’t merely a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You need to record a few other very important information. Here are a few of the hints that can enable you to become far more successful at food tracking.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This could show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry recipe. To make vegetable curry you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable curry:
- Take 5 of medium sized potatoes cubed.
- Provide 3 of medium carrots diced.
- Take 1 of hand full of French beans chopped.
- Provide 1 of tspn curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 1 cup of hot water.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Vegetable curry:
- Place non stick pan over medium heat, add chopped onions, stir frequently until translucent..
- Add garlic and stir for a minute, until aromatic..
- Add potatoes, carrots and French beans, stir continuously for a minute, cover for a minute to generate heat, open stir frequently. Do this until potatoes are translucent or are half cooked around the edges..
- Mix the tomato paste and curry powder in the cup of hot water and make a runny paste. Pour into the pan, add salt, stir on high heat for one minute. Turn heat low, cover and let simmer for 7 -10minutes.
If you find this Vegetable curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.