Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Facts About Superfoods.
You’re what you eat. Quite accurately, you are. As an example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscles. So be careful with the foodstuff you devour as it can really produce a difference. Individuals nowadays are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to improve your wellbeing and give you lots of essential nutrients. Do you know what superfoods really are? Well, there are two types of foods, the great and also the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where bad foods have little value and can make you fat. As you might expect, superfoods are viewed as the correct form of food.
Lycopene is an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes which can be why they are also considered to be superfoods. As commented on, natural vitamins are important including a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is important for visual health as we grow older.
It now seems to be a great time to start out eating some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of many of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cooking tanzania’s favorite dish french fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe. You can have cooking tanzania’s favorite dish french fries mashed up with eggs (zege) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege):
- Provide of Preparing the French fries.
- Prepare 4 of round potatoes.
- Take 1/2 (1 liter) of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Use 1 tea spoon of Garlic ginger paste.
- Use of Preparing the dish.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Provide 1/2-1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of yoghurt.
- Take 3 of table spoons of butter.
- Use 1 of coke (coca cola).
Instructions to make Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege):
- Prepare the potatoes, wash in clean water. The pour out the water and add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- Fry them. To have your perfect French fries.
- Prepare your carrots, onions, and red pepper. Put the eggs in the bowl..
- Put butter in the bowl and let it melt. Once it does in the order put onions, carrots, and red pepper. Wait for 10 seconds then add the eggs. Then stir.
- Let it settle for 45 seconds then reduce the heat to half, assuming you are using a normal cooking stove..
- Add the yoghurt to the mix through out. Wait for a minute or two.
- Turn the mixture up side down to cook both sides of the dish. Let it set for 2 minute or 3 with minimum heat..
- Turn it back to check if both sides are evenly cooked. The process are similar to cooking Spanish eggs..
- Serve it to a plate add salt and paper. On top it's often taken with ketchup, mayonnaise,.
If you find this Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.