Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli and Paneer Stir Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli and Paneer Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and Paneer Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscle tissue. So be cautious with the meals you devour as it can really create a difference. Understanding of how our diet effects our health and also the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In straightforward terminology, some food is good for us and many not so beneficial. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system whereas unhealthy foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class fare.
In the end, the body requires the best nutritional foods to survive. The right type of fat is essential, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you will need carbohydrates. Additionally, another vital part in all this is water to drink. The correct level of minerals and vitamins is also significant though not at all times effortless to attain, along with another types of nutrient. For example, Omega-3, which is a fatty acid that is very important for your body, because it can keep down the levels of bad cholesterol in the blood. Omega-3 is within salmon, that is classed as a superfood as it contains this fatty acid and it’s an excellent source of protein. Omega-3 could also help your brain by protecting it from illnesses you usually get from aging. Fish, seeds as well as nuts are all superfood types in which you will see Omega-3.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly recommended to start out introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and paneer stir fry recipe. To make broccoli and paneer stir fry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli and Paneer Stir Fry:
- Provide 1/2 kg of broccoli.
- You need 250 gms of paneer cut in cubes.
- Provide 1 cup of French fries.
- You need 1 of capsicum cut in square shaped.
- You need 1 of onion cut in square shaped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Chilli sauce.
- Get 2 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of tomato ketchup.
- Use of to taste Salt.
- Use as needed of Oil for stir fry.
- Use 2 tsp of White sesame seeds for garnishing.
Instructions to make Broccoli and Paneer Stir Fry:
- In pan heat some oil. Let it heat..
- When the oil gets heated.., add the Macains French fries. Fry them till golden brown and keep aside.
- Now fry the paneer cubes and keep aside.
- In another pan add one tablespoon oil and to it add chopped onion., chopped tomatoes, chopped capsicum and stir fry for few seconds.
- Now add the broccoli,paneer cubes. Don’t add the french fries now as they will become tender and break. Add the chilli sauce, Soya sauce, tomato ketchup and vinegar. Gently stir fry all of them..
- Lastly add the french fries, gently stir stir them in. Garnish with white sesame seeds and serve hot.
If you find this Broccoli and Paneer Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.