Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You should be very particular whenever you write down the things that you are eating. You need to do more than simply write down “salad” into your food journal. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You ought to include the amount of the food you eat. “Cereal” just isn’t very good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you eat, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What type of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sandwich recipe. You can have chicken sandwich using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken sandwich:
- You need 2 cups of chicken cut in cubes.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of chicken tikka masala.
- Provide 1 of bread.
- Provide of French fries as required.
- Get of Coleslaw as required.
- You need of Cucumber slices as required.
- Use of For sauce.
- Use 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- Use 2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Get of For coleslaw.
- Provide 1 cup of roughly chopped cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Carrots.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Use Pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Chicken sandwich:
- Boiled chicken with ginger garlic paste and chicken tikka masala. Boiled till chicken tender and water dries. Shredded the chicken..
- For coleslaw. In a bowl add cabbage and carrots. Add in mayonnaise. Mix well. Add salt, black pepper and sugar. Mix well..
- For sauce, mix all the ingredients..
- Assembling. Place bread slice in a platter. Apply sauce. Place coleslaw and cucumber slices. Again place bread slice. Spread sauce. Place shredded chicken and top with another bread slice. Serve with French fries..
If you find this Chicken sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.